Monday, October 27, 2008
Henry Ford Estate with Grandma
Tuesday morning we headed to the Henry Ford Estate for Grandma to see something new. I liked our tour guide much better this time, I thought he did a great job and was very knowledgeable. The only down side was there was another couple with their parents and they had brought their 18 month old daughter along. She pretty much screamed the whole time. I thought that having 3 kids of my own I would have been more understanding. But there was a reason that I found sitters for my girls so we could go alone. I guess they thought they could bring the stroller and she would fall asleep, it was right at nap time. If you look close you can see Cynthia standing next to the post. It is really quite an interesting place, not nearly as large as I would imagine. I think there were only 6 bedroom/bathroom suites. We still had a great time and lunch was excellent as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we are up to. We love to hear from everyone and see who has been looking at the blog.