Eli had his 2 month appointment last week and we also went and got his pictures taken. He is sooo big is all I can say. I am excited that he is growing so good and healthy but I am sad that he was little for such a short time, well actually not at all. He weighed in at 14 pounds 5 ozs and 24 1/2 inches long. He tops the charts in the 97th percentile for both his height and weight.
We are so blessed to have such a sweet boy to bless our family. He is still consistently a super good baby.
If he ever gets sad, it can usually be cured by someone paying attention to him. He loves to smile and coo at anyone that takes the time to visit with him.
He especially loves to smile and laugh at his sisters, who are enjoying him much more now that he is so reactive.
He is such a good sleeper and has slept till 7:30 in the morning for the past few nights. My sister gave him the cutest outfit that says "party at my crib - 2 a.m.". Funny thing is - he hasn't been awake at 2 a.m. since he was 2 weeks old. I had a lady stop me in the store today and look at my entourage (I didn't even have Nora with me). She asked how old they all were and then said "Wow, you must not get much sleep". I replied that I actually do get a good amount of sleep. Guess I can't play the tired parents of a newborn card. Oh well, I will take the sleep over the pity :-).
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hey Heaton's cute pictures. Eli is growing up so fast, what a big beautiful baby boy. He's looks a lot like Nora to me. Hope your having fun. Cant wait to see you in a few months. I hope that you can plan to visit with us and go on a fun hike.
Love ya,
~Kristine
He is SO cute! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we are up to. We love to hear from everyone and see who has been looking at the blog.