Pretty much all of Monday was spent getting our haircut. We are lucky enough to have a great stylist in the ward and she was generous to give up her whole day for us. This is Myka's first haircut and she really needed it done. Her hair has always had some curl to it but now that it is short it even curls better.
Before:
And After:
Nora and Kyla were pretty excited to get their hair cut too. I forgot to take the before pictures but I am sure you can tell from previous posts. Nora's was quite long and Kyla's was getting down past her shoulders. I got my haircut too but have been too busy to really do it so I haven't taken a picture yet









1 comments:
Everybody looks beautiful!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we are up to. We love to hear from everyone and see who has been looking at the blog.