I guess that spending 6 hours out on the trails and ponds wasn't enough for a beautiful day. When we got home they headed out to the trampoline while we rounded up some pizza. Daniel then decided it was probably going to be the best night for a campout on the trampoline for awhile. And if they are going to campout then why not have a fire and smores! I gave this firepit to Daniel for an early Father's Day present and it was fun to try it out. Daniel is very proud that the girls have learned the art of cooking a nice golden marshmallow and not burning it. Kyla and her masterpiece-
Myka couldn't decide at first if eating the smore's was worth the mess.
Yummy!
The campout crew- hope they have a goodnight. Although Nora came in about an hour ago whimpering that she was homesick and couldn't sleep out there. I think she is overly tired and excited. Well tomorrow is bound to be another big day so I'd better get some sleep too!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we are up to. We love to hear from everyone and see who has been looking at the blog.