CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hands-On Museum February 17

The last day of mid-winter break I took the kids to the Hands-On Museum. They have been begging to go everytime we have a break from school so I finally caved in and took them. It was a very fun day. The whole main floor of the museum they have a traveling exhibit for Bob the Builder. The girls enjoyed all the new stuff, but I think they kind of missed all the old stuff, especially the water toys.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Myka playing with water flow and magnets.
 
He is ready to build!
 
Eli enjoyed climbing on all the fun tractors.
 
Myka is building the wall and Eli is. . . helping of course!
 
Posted by Picasa

I told the girls to build a house out of the foam blocks and then let Eli knock it down. I was surprised how high it got.
 
Eli wasn't even interested in knocking it down
 
and so all 3 girls did it at once.
 
Eli enjoyed exploring the ambulance.
 
Posted by Picasa

Eli did have fun with the magnets up on the second floor.
 

The girls spent a lot of time with this machine demonstrating how email and the internet work.
 

It was a fun day but I was excited to send them off to school the next day and get back to my routine.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we are up to. We love to hear from everyone and see who has been looking at the blog.