CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

This year Mother's Day was really great. The girls all made cute things at school and I got lot of plants. Nora made a cute book, Myka's school did plates, and Kyla made a scroll in primary. They spoiled me rotten and brought me super yummy breakfast in bed. Daniel got me Dieter F. Uchtdorf's new book, I am excited to read and some wood roses. Yeah you read right, they use small woos shavings to make the petals, they almost look really. My birthday/anniversary/mother's day gift is still on it's way but we are hoping really soon! I am so exctied.
 


So obviously from this picture you can tell that Mother's Day is about trying to make mom as comfortable as possible. ha ha ha. I really didn't mind, but still thought that is was funny that they usually are fine running off and doing their own thing but when I wanted to read my book (doesn't happen often) on Mother's Day it was hard to find much peace. I am just glad that they wanted to be by me! Hope you all had a great day! Hugs to my "moms"
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we are up to. We love to hear from everyone and see who has been looking at the blog.