CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Grandma's last few days

We decided a fun Sunday evening would be going and watching the fireworks. We drove part way and then walked up. We were stopped in our tracks by this train. It was moving very fast and noisy so it didn't delay us for long.
 
We found an uncrowded little spot that was a great spot for watching and just as close as we would want to be. We were next to a fairly tall apartment building that the fireworks echoed off of so it was very loud. The firework show was amazing. One of the best I have ever seen. Over a half and hour with never just one in the air.
 

The next few days we were able to go to the village and the museum and let Grandma see a few new things before she left. I guess I didn't take any pictures because I can't find any of them.
Posted by Picasa
 
Look I found pictures! Here is the girls in front of the working steam tractor. They start it up once a year and we caught it this year!
 
Grandma and girls with the lambs>
 
Nora getting a special chance to run the printing press.
 
Kyla concentrating very hard on following instructions exactly to make a perfect copy. It was a fun day full of new things!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we are up to. We love to hear from everyone and see who has been looking at the blog.